[Openchrome-users] TVout overscan adjustment on CN400?

Greg Farrell greg
Wed Jul 5 01:58:43 PDT 2006

Hi,

> No real issues - just wanting to fettle up the display so I can read the
> Mythtv menus rather than quessing the first letter!

You can change the mythtv settings to decrease the menus width/height
and to adjust their x/y inside your x display so that they fit on-screen
perfectly.

This is independant from your X-windows/tv-out display so you don't need
to change that to be able to see the menus properly.

Some over-scan is needed for good tv. Though if you've tested with a test
card I guess you're pretty sure you've too much overscan.

    Greg