[Openchrome-users] VM800 status

Steffen Sobiech steffen.sobiech
Sat Mar 4 07:05:40 PST 2006

Am Samstag, 4. M?rz 2006 11:34 schrieb Ivor Hewitt:

> Do you mean the playback window you're using goes black? Can you give the xv
> test card app a go and see what it does.
> (http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/xvtestcard.shtml)
Yes, only the playback window stays black.
I tried xvtestcard, but it also produces a black window. The output of that program is
attached to this email.

> Also, can you try different color depths, 16 bit/24 bit and see if anything
> changes.
I tried 16 and 24 bit color depths, but they both show the same effect.

> > > If you're still having problems with the current svn code please supply
> > > some logs.
> >
> > Which logs do you need? Xorg.log? xine log? Should I post them to this
> > list?
> >
> Well any is better than none. :) But a zipped xorg log would be a start.
Here you go with gzipped logs of X.org, xine with xv, xine with xvmc and
xvtestcard.

Kind Regards
Steffen
Dateiname   : Xorg.0.log.gz