[Openchrome-users] Commell LV-667

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Mon Mar 27 15:04:53 PST 2006

On Monday 27 March 2006 04:45, Ken Huisman wrote:
> > Perhaps. I haven't got tv-out on my commell so I don't know. I recall
> > someone reporting success. YMMV. Please test and report back.
> >
> > --
> > Ivor Hewitt.

> purchased an LV-667T and I'm trying to get SVideo-out working.
>
> I pulled down the latest SVN version of the code (March 26) and built it on
> my system, but I get ugly bars and wacky colors on my TV screen when I
> start X.

PAL or NTSC?
Also.. what video mode are you using? are you using one of the TV specific
modes.

> support for the VT1625 chip was added to the driver.  This is the chip that
> is on the LV-667.  Is it generally believed that the VT1625 support is
> complete, or is it still under development?  I'm wondering if I should be
> expecting this motherboard to work with the current codebase or not...

Someone reported success with the VT1625... but I can't recall if it was PAL
or NTSC. Noone is currently working on the code therefore it needs testing
and/or fixing by someone with the hardware to hand.

Cheers,

--
Ivor Hewitt.