[Openchrome-users] possible CH7xxx ActiveDevice problem

Terry Lewis terry
Fri May 5 15:27:15 PDT 2006

I've just spent the last hour trying to trace back why the ch7xxx
initialisation doesn't seem to do anything beyond TVSave. I found that by
setting ActiveDevice to TV doesn't trigger any of the DACSense code. Using
defaults (no additional Options in the Device section) it detects my
connected composite cable no problem. Tomorrow I will see if I get any kind
of output on a TV.

Things looking good so far anyway, starting to find my way around again. :)
Terry Lewis