[Openchrome-users] TV out control?

Greg Farrell greg
Tue May 16 07:48:52 PDT 2006

Hi,

   I use the Openchrome drivers in a mini-itx mythtv pvr running on a
via SP13000. I use 720x576NoScale as per most of what I can find via
google. The problem is that the image is slightly down and to the right of
where it should be on my tv.

The tv doesn't seem to have any options for adjusting image location.

Is it possible to adjust x/y output with the openchrome driver? Or is the
tv out chip a totally seperate device outside the control of your driver?

Anybody know how to adjust the tv out x/y on a SP13000?

 thanks,
    Greg