[Openchrome-users] widescreen PAL: practical tips?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh
Fri Nov 3 07:28:29 PST 2006

OK, so the 16:9 TV is here.
I am fiddling with the xorg.conf to get the best picture.
Main concern at the moment is the overscan or lack of it.

Mode "720x576" gives screen with black borders all around.
Mode "720x576Noscale" or "720x576Over" give a screen with almost no top
and bottom menu bars of the desktop. I.e.: I cannot see the edges of the
desktop.

So what must I do to change this?
I attach my xorg.conf, maybe you see some things I could change.