[Openchrome-users] VT1625

Sandeman userforum
Mon Oct 30 04:37:05 PST 2006

Re: VT1625
Hi Roy (and others),

I also tried the patch but unfortunatly it does not work correct for me. The X server starts up okay, but the TV screen does not look good. The colors are not correct and there are equidistant vertical lines on the screen.

I can't see any more options I could try now. Could you please show your xorg.conf file you are using Roy?

Also, I am using Xorg 6.8.2. I did not see anywhere that there is a minimal requirement for the Xorg version. But perhaps I overlooked something. Other info that might be usefull.

Motherboard : VIA EPIA CN10000 (CN700 chipset)
OS : Fedora Core 4
I'm using the S-Video output and a 4:3 PAL television.

Greetings,

Sander.