[Openchrome-users] Amilo Pro V2030

Andrzej Popielewicz vasco
Tue Oct 31 01:34:44 PST 2006

Benno Schulenberg napisa?(a):
> Andrzej Popielewicz wrote:
>
> Ah.  But you must use the 6.5 libraries.  They are the problematic
> ones.

Hi,
You are right. I have forgotten about dri, after rebuilding now new
libraries have the same performance as old ones (gears : 810 FPS).
As for now everything works.
>> 2) geartrain works fine. All what was required, was adding
>> glutInit call, which was missing from 6.5.1 sources(!!!).
>>

> Maybe the extra call is only needed because you're using the 6.4
> libs?  For comparisons sake (with Mesa 6.4 cvs):

Yes You are right.
> $ ./geartrain
> 455 frames in 5.009 seconds = 90.8365 FPS
> 452 frames in 5.008 seconds = 90.2556 FPS

I get 83 FPS(have 1500 MHZ).
> When tuxracer and bzflag and flightgear run fine too, yes.

bzflag works. Just for test. I am not a gamer.Other games perhaps
another time.
bzflag likes when screensavers are switched off.

Andrzej Popielewicz