[Openchrome-users] First shot at k8m890 and k8n890 support

Bruce Bertrand lists
Mon Sep 11 15:55:10 PDT 2006

Hi Jon,
I've also got a 2260 and would love to help out.

I'll try out your patch over the weekend and see what I can contribute
(though I'm only a marginal programmer, and certainly not a driver
writer).

Bruce