[Openchrome-users] XAA SolidFillRect problem with negative x value

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Mon Feb 12 15:26:44 PST 2007

Mark Huijgen wrote:
> The result is that the rectangle  isnt drawn at all (so previous
> screen content stays visible). The program drawing at that place
> is openoffice (drawing the background of the menu bar).

Meanwhile I've installed openoffice (version 2.1.0) but can't find a
menubar that doesn't get fullu drawn.  Please create a new ticket
in http://openchrome.org/trac/ and attach there a screen shot
fragment of a missing menubar background.

> if(x<0) {
>          w += x;
>          x = 0;
> }

Is this w+=x necessary to fix the glitch?  Because other video
drivers never do anything with the x coordinate in their
SubsequentSolidFillRect routine.  Snipping something off might
still be okay, but moving the requested rectangle to the right
seems a wrong thing to do.

Benno