[Openchrome-users] EPIA-EX15000G / CX700M2

Clark Rawlins clark.rawlins
Wed Feb 21 07:26:30 PST 2007

I didn't have to make any adjustments to the v3 patch.
I did try the patch I found a link to in the mailing list archives first
but then was pointed to the patches in the Trac database and these
applied cleanly and compiled without problems.

I did have to build the x driver without the drm library files installed
because the headers didn't match with the rest of the sources I was
building against.