[Openchrome-users] Question about new CX700M2

Christiaan van Dijk dvbmail
Sat Jun 2 11:05:20 PDT 2007

R. G. Newbury wrote:
> Christiaan van Dijk wrote:
>> perevera wrote:
>>> Re: Question about new CX700M2
<snip>

> I hope that one of the Myth developers see this thread! Since if your
> proposition is correct, a lot of problems could disappear with the patch.
>
> It explains a lot too.
>

> Geoff

I've also posted the patch on mythtv-dev. I'm still not sure if I should
also call this an Openchrome bug. I would prefer the function to return
the right values or to give an error as result; not to say all is OK and
just returns zero's which are not valid!

If other people are having this problem it would be great to get some
more feedback on the issue.

Regds,
Christiaan.