[Openchrome-users] Question about new CX700M2

Giampiero Gabbiani giampiero_gabbiani
Sun Jun 3 05:17:04 PDT 2007

Hi to all,
just for feedback: I had the same problem - i.e. livetv mythtv stutters, image and sound freeze about very second recording mythtv,
image and sound play too fast - .

My system:

EPIA              : EX10000
TV card         : Hauppauge PVR350
Distro           : Gentoo
Kernel           : 2.6.20
OpenChrome : v333 experimental
Mythtv          : v0.20

After making a new ebuild with your patch applied, all works well!

Many thanks!
Giampiero

-
-  .