[Openchrome-users] Question about new CX700M2

Bert Haverkamp bert
Tue Jun 5 00:51:52 PDT 2007

Hello All,

Last night I had a chance to test the patch, and I can happily
announce that it works. I am finally able to watch the episodes I
recorded in the past few weeks! Thank you very much Christiaan!

On a related note:
1) Bob de-interlacing doesn't work for me. Does any of you see the same problem?
2) Starting playing a recording or live-tv takes an incredible long
time (20-30 secs) How is your millage?

Regards,

Bert

2007/6/3, Giampiero Gabbiani <giampiero_gabbiani at tin.it>:
> Hi to all,
> just for feedback: I had the same problem - i.e. livetv mythtv stutters, image and sound freeze about very second recording mythtv,
> image and sound play too fast - .
>
> My system:
>
> EPIA              : EX10000
> TV card         : Hauppauge PVR350
> Distro           : Gentoo
> Kernel           : 2.6.20
> OpenChrome : v333 experimental
> Mythtv          : v0.20
>
> After making a new ebuild with your patch applied, all works well!
>
> Many thanks!
> Giampiero
>
> -
> -  .
> > R. G. Newbury wrote:
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > I hope that one of the Myth developers see this thread! Since if your
> > > proposition is correct, a lot of problems could disappear with the patch.
> > >
> > > It explains a lot too.
> > >

> > > Geoff
> > >

> > I've also posted the patch on mythtv-dev. I'm still not sure if I should
> > also call this an Openchrome bug. I would prefer the function to return
> > the right values or to give an error as result; not to say all is OK and
> > just returns zero's which are not valid!
> >
> > If other people are having this problem it would be great to get some
> > more feedback on the issue.
> >
> > Regds,
> > Christiaan.

> Main page: