[Openchrome-users] CN700 S-Video output problem

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Thu Jun 21 04:42:57 PDT 2007

Pirlouwi wrote:
> here is my log file (the last in date).

That log says you're using 720x576Over.

> Apparently as said in my 'man via', the "720x576Noscale" is
> available, and it is the one I want

You mean it is working now?  If not, comment out any modeline in
your xorg.conf and specify the above  mode.

Then attach a gzipped (not tarred) log file again.

> > (Please switch off the Reply-To: in your gmail configuration.)

I wish to reply to the list.  Your Reply-To: header tells my mailer
to reply to you.  Some mailing lists replace the Reply-To: header,
but the openchrome one doesn't.  But anyhow, when the From: line
already shows the correct address, there is no _need for a separate

Benno