[Openchrome-users] DVI-D and monitor power control.

Svend Erik Høst mailinglists
Mon Mar 26 04:17:26 PDT 2007

Christiaan van Dijk skrev:
> Hi,
>
> just got the DVI part on my Jetway CN700 board working with a DVI
> extension board (VT1632A/VT1636). Had to add the VIA_DEVICE_LCD to
> via_id.c since the board is identified as "VIA VT3344 (VM800) - EPIA EN"
> which does  not seem to have  a DVI option.

Hi Christiaan

I have a DVI-03G addon board with a VT1632A chip on it. I have been
unable to get the dvi working with mythdora. So my question is, if i
build my ovn openchrome from svn, will i be able to get dvi working ?

With kind regards.
Svend