[Openchrome-users] X exits with error "remove_proc_entry: 21/via at pci:0000:01:00.0 busy, count=2" while playing video files and when minimized the player gui

Prakash J Kokkatt pjkonweb
Tue May 8 05:31:58 PDT 2007

Hello,
I got Debian upgraded Mesa and dri to version-6.5-3.the glxgears now runs fine.
With latest Mesa updates also xine crashes,but a little better when i
select xshm as video driver it plays,but very unstable;even before
this itself xine crashes and sometimes my X too crashes.I am using
openchrome drivers.I cannot predict whether xine works or not with
latest libx11-6 and libxcb too from experimental repo.
with xine configured with X-video(xv) driver it crashes badly :(
I have strace o/p of xine player uploaded at:
http://s15.quicksharing.com/v/6579491/xinerror.txt.html
also Xorg.0.log noted the X crash with Xine as:

Freed 0 (pool 0)
Fulfilled via DRI at 7683328
Freed 0 (pool 0)
Fulfilled via DRI at 8500480
(EE) VIA(0): [Xv] Port 0: PCI DMA blit failed. You probably encountered a bug.
Freed 7683328 (pool 2)
Freed 8500480 (pool 2)
Openchrome driver svn revision 327
Hope this helps.