[Openchrome-users] Need help with support on ubuntuforum, can't handle the amount of request alone

Jelle de Jong jelledejong
Tue Oct 30 13:15:51 PDT 2007

Hello everybody,

As you all might know I have been creating openchrome installation
script for Ubuntu for a while now.

The installation script works perfect and a lot of people are happy with
it. However a large number is experiencing troubles with the openchrome
driver, and I do not have enough experience with openchrome to pinpoint
all there problems to one of the configuration options of the driver.

Therefor I am asking your help to provide some support helping people to
find there correct settings for the driver.

Example: http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=3671525&postcount=56

How do you feel about this? Can I count on your support?

Best regards,

Jelle