[Openchrome-users] KM800? Is this the same as K8M800

canuk guy canukguy1974
Wed Sep 26 16:57:45 PDT 2007

 Hi, all I am new to this mailing list so if I am not following proper
etiquet please forgive me and offer me a pass this time.

    I am inquiring about my KM800 board. I see that the project supports the
K8M800 and now I am a little confused as to if I have the right board.  I am
interested in the mpeg2 decoding since my processor is only a AMD +2800. I
currently have a TI4200 GeForce card installed in my Knoppmyth machine. I am
trying to get the HD to work. I mean I am so close to pushing it out (HD I
mean) but, it stutters just a wee bit, So I am wondering if I would be
better off using my via Unichrome IGP which is only a 64mb card. I had tried
to use the driver and it did seem to be working but, I have to recompile my
kernel first thats where you guys come in. I am hoping that a little info
might take me a long way rather than getting all set up to be disappointed.
I also have a gig of DDR 400 ram if that matters at all.
               Thank you!