[Openchrome-users] KM800? Is this the same as K8M800

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Thu Sep 27 12:43:12 PDT 2007

canuk guy wrote:
>     I am inquiring about my KM800 board. I see that the project
> supports the K8M800 and now I am a little confused as to if I
> have the right board.

Show us the output of 'lspci' and 'lspci -nv | tail'.  (Or if you
don't have lspci, then the output of 'lshw'.)

> So I am wondering if I would be better off using my via Unichrome
> IGP which is only a 64mb card.

To be precise: it is not a card, is is just a chip.  And normally it
can be configured to use 32, 64, or 128 MB of the machine's main
memory.  It has no memory of its own.

Benno