[Openchrome-users] P4M900 VIA Chrome9™ DRI (and XvMC?) not working

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Wed Feb 13 13:35:28 PST 2008

J. Dale Gonzalez wrote:
> On Feb 12, 2008 6:31 PM, Benno Schulenberg
> <bensberg at justemail.net> wrote:
> > glxinfo used to segfault for me too and works now, so it will
> > probably work also for you when you upgrade to Hardy later on.
>
> Any reason to switch to Hardy?

Just the above.

> Is the graphics support any better?

I don't know what you mean with graphics support.  The openchrome
version that they offer will probably still be the same.  About the
video playback there's nothing you can do: the throughput for your
chip is simply abominal: Throughput: 94.5 MiB/s.  For my chip and
most others it is something like: Throughput: 342.9 MiB/s.

Benno