[Openchrome-users] Resolution

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Mon Jan 21 13:43:35 PST 2008

> oki here you go..
>

> Xorg.0.log:

... snip incomplete xorg log ...

> ..
> enough?

No. I asked for the full log, not for an extract. And also I asked to
have it compressed (and then obviously attached), not pasted into the
mail. Please resend the compressed full xorg log, after having done the
modifications to the xorg.conf below.

> Xorg.conf is attached..thanks

 From your xorg.conf :

Section "Device"
         Option     "VBEModes" "true"
         Option     "SWCursor" "on"
         Option     "ActiveDevice" "LCD"
         Option     "ForcePanel" "On"
         Option     "EnableAGPDMA" "on"
         Identifier  "Card0"
         Driver      "openchrome"
         VendorName  "Unknown Vendor"
         BoardName   "Unknown Board"
         BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
EndSection

Remove "VBEModes", this is already implied by "ActiveDevice" "LCD" for a
P4M900.
Remove "SWCursor" unless you see cursor corruption without it.
Remove "ForcePanel", this is already implied by "ActiveDevice" "LCD"
Remove "EnableAGPDMA", the default for P4M900 is off, forcing it to on
is probably not safe currently.
Remove BusID, this is unneeded unless you have multiple graphic cards.

Please have a look at the man page for some explanations on the options.