[Openchrome-users] where is mplayer-1.0-rc2-XvMC_VLD.diff

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Sun Mar 1 13:12:34 PST 2009

Heike C. Zimmerer wrote:
> Paul Bender <pebender at san.rr.com> writes:
>
>> Heike C. Zimmerer wrote:
>>> Is there any site where I can download the original patch in diff format
>>> from?

After clicking on the link that brings you to the html formatted page,
you'll find a link at the bottom of that page saying 'original format'.

http://www.openchrome.org/trac/raw-attachment/wiki/Configuration/mplayer-1.0-rc2-XvMC_VLD.diff

I understand this is a bit misleading and while I now know how to link
to the raw attachment, I've not found yet how to do that with the wiki
syntax. I'm not even sure this is possible at all.
If anyone knows, I'll appreciate if the page could be fixed.

>> I have attached the version of this patch that I use in MiniMyth build
>> system.

Paul, are you by any chance maintaining the patch against more recent
version of mplayer ? If yes, could you please push the updated
version(s) to the wiki ?

http://www.openchrome.org/trac/wiki/Configuration#mplayer