[Openchrome-users] Request to mailing list openchrome-users rejected

Sagar Sawant sagsaw.sawant
Tue Jul 24 22:53:44 PDT 2012

Hello Xavier

Got the 0.3 source and compiled it but X failed to startup ...

I use Lubuntu 12.04 32-bit with the latest kernel3 x .27 i think it is ...

Also, I seem to be satisfied with the VIA driver ... glxgears giving
980 fps ... although VIA runs on XAA and not exa ... with exa it
crashes/does not show desktop after i enter password at the lightDM
login screen ... nothing in logs ... suggest which log to look at ...

I suggest you let me know what outputs and tests to run which can be
of help you and I will do so and post the results to you/mailing list
for the motherboard and processor mentioned ...

Thats the best I can contribute to this project ...

Regards,

Sagar