[OpenFontLibrary] Hevetice Neue on the OpenFont site

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Thu Jun 25 09:57:52 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 23:11 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
[...]
> I'd rather that you looked at Bodoni and made your own, original, low
> contrast sans serif based on its skeletal forms, but you do whatever
> you think is more fun :-)

Looking around, Giovanni Mardersteig's account of the Officini Bodoni
Press has some samples -- the types were cast from the original matrices
held in the museum at Parma.  I could scan some of them, although I
don't think there are complete showings, and there are probably better
sources.

Liam