[OpenFontLibrary] Hevetice Neue on the OpenFont site

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jun 25 12:05:56 PDT 2009

Hi,

Any and all scans published on the web are useful imo :)

Regards, Dave

On 25 Jun 2009, 5:57 PM, "Liam R E Quin" <liam at holoweb.net> wrote:

On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 23:11 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
[...]

> I'd rather that you looked at Bodoni and made your own, original, low >
contrast sans serif based ...
Looking around, Giovanni Mardersteig's account of the Officini Bodoni
Press has some samples -- the types were cast from the original matrices
held in the museum at Parma.  I could scan some of them, although I
don't think there are complete showings, and there are probably better
sources.

Liam -- Liam Quin - XML Activity Lead, W3C,
http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/Pictures from old book...