[OpenFontLibrary] Fwd: [Press] PRESS RELEASE: Open Font Library Release 0.5: Calling All Translators and Typophiles

vern adams vern at newtypography.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 23:48:10 PDT 2012

OFLB should set up it's own webfonts server, as soon as possible. Seriously. One main user base for free fonts is designers and developers creating web, blog and cms 'themes' for mass usage. It's an 'industry' that relies on free webfonts. It also needs as many different fonts as possible. Packages for linux distros by all means, but also why not get in where the big action is too :)  </tuppence>

-vern