[Openicc] Concept for color management with LINUX

Kai-Uwe Behrmann web at tiscali.de
Wed Dec 10 18:30:44 EST 2003

Hi,

to set up an page for diskussion is an good idea.

Essential for Linux as unix based system is network transparency.
Traditionally X based systems are able to be performed on virtually any
place. This means the system which calculates the colour corrections is
not by default the one which has control over the viewing device.

This is only an example of one specific subject regarding linux. I am
shure we will find even more. I stay tuned to see and discuss Your
first draft.

Thanks for going in this subject with us.
Kai-Uwe