[Openicc] google SoC starts

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 18:06:39 PST 2007

On 2/18/07, Lars Borg wrote:
> Really? Ok, that's fine.
> We were considering putting the Adobe CMM on Linux next, but if no
> one wants it, it'll save us some work.

Lars,

>From what I remember by doing an interview with Scribus guys, they are
planning to abstract color management and make it possible to use
various CMM on various OSes. I fail to see why someone good at Adobe's
CMM would want to reject using it from Scribus ;-)

I certainly would welcome Adobe's CMM on Linux at least because that
would make Adobe Reader be color managed. Especially if it supported
OpenIcc initiative ;-)

Alexandre