[Openicc] gsoc

Hal V. Engel hvengel at astound.net
Mon Sep 3 15:33:44 PDT 2007

One other thing for other OpenICC GSoC mentors and admins.  I have completed
the GSoC OpenICC final program survey as well as the LProf project final
survey.   Other mentors and admins should feel free to also edit the final
program survey to add their own comments and perhaps modify my responses.

Looking at Cyrille's final survey for the HDR Tone Mapping project I see that
he also considered his student's project to be a success.  Since this survey
is confidential I will not say anything else about it here.   OpenICC GSoC
was two for two this year.  Good job everyone.

Shaine and/or Cyrille how about more details on the HDR project?

Hal