[Openicc] ICC Profiles In X Specification

Jon A. Cruz jon at joncruz.org
Fri Oct 5 18:23:16 PDT 2007

On Oct 5, 2007, at 1:09 PM, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Now since ICC_PROFILE is set, I can't tell whether the system
> supports revision 0.2 of the spec and wants no correction for this
> monitor or if it only implements revision 0.1 and _ICC_PROFILE
> should be
> applied to both monitors.

Terminology might trip up a bit of my other response, but the key
thing I was trying to point out is that it seems easy to answer the
question of the system supporting version 0.1 or version 0.2.

The Xinerama stuff might be a different issue, but the 0.1 vs. 0.2
question should be easy to check and answer reliably.