[Openicc] Open Source CMS

Scott Geffert scott at cdiny.com
Mon Nov 24 13:04:32 PST 2008

Hi all,

	Thanks for the feedback. I think that we need to look into the
various options in terms of capabilities, but in short even the most
expensive DAM solutions do not deliver ICC aware screen views
(thumbnails)  or they deliver lousy color conversions. We would like
our approach to at least allow the user to see a screen accurate image
thumbnail and to convert files on the fly to different RGB or CMYK
destinations. More advanced workflows are possible but these are the
core requirements.

Thanks,

Scott