[Openicc] Google Summer of Code 2009: Oyranos CUPS backend

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon May 17 07:51:57 PDT 2010

What you propose is particially related to the "cupsICCProfile" PPD
keyword. By this keyword the ICC profile is only named and not embedded in
the PPD as you suggest.
Clearly obtaining a ICC profile inside the PPD is a fine idea. It would
make much sense for an important use case - proofing.

Nevertheless, I seek for a way to select a user configured ICC profile for
a PPD. Thus the "colourKeyWords" marker appears still useful to me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Programmierung für Farbmanagement