[Openicc] Communication between Printer Driver and Oyranos

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 03:23:35 PST 2011

Myself, I would like to see XML or JSON (preferably Json) because it
can be hacked from any other computer language, Perl, Python,
Javascript tools are available. I don't think "normal" people can be
expected to write GUI code for curves in C or even worse C++. So,
please if you want to use printrc or something, do supply a conversion
layer to XML or Json -

By the way, we really will need domain experts to code up bits and
pieces of UI's