[Openicc] Chromatic adaptation matrices - 'LMS' matrix?

Florian Höch lists+openicc at hoech.org
Wed Feb 23 10:29:40 PST 2011

Hello list,

I'm currently collecting different chromatic adaptation matrices for a
bit of purely mathematical analysis. I already have the Bradford, HPE (I
noticed thats what most display profilers label 'von Kries'), CAT97s,
CMCCAT97, CMCCAT2000, CAT02 and 'Sharp' matrices, harvested from
different sources on the web. What I'm currently searching for is some
information on a matrix or method which is labeled 'LMS' in some display
profilers (like iColor Display from Quato), which doesn't seem to use
one of the aforementioned matrices. Searching via Google only turns up a
lot about chromatic adaption and the LMS color space in general. If
anyone could share or point me to some information about what I'm after,
I'd highly appreciate it.

Kind regards
--
Florian Höch