[Openicc] Helping with colord

Andrzej Nowicki andrzej.nowicki80 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 13:36:24 PST 2011

I have read the colord main website but wanted further answers. I have many
requests for different information from the developers:

1.   Is colord community receptive to additional members and outside help or
is an individual project?
2.   As colord is obsoleting oyranos will there be any integration work
alongside other such softwares?
3.   Would financial backing of colord be permitted?
4.   We are using Ubuntu and are compiling locally here. When will .deb
packages be available for Ubuntu?
5.   What is planned after display, scanner and printing support?
Calibration devices?
6.   Are any developers near Poland? I would very much like to invite a
developer to talk about colord.
7.   Can profiles have more than one selectors? Is it expected the control
panel adds selectors to existing profiles?
8.   I see no mailing list for colord, but have read many posts on this list
archives. Ideas?

Many thanks for the answers, colord is very exciting to us.

Andrzej NOWICKI