[Openicc] Gutenprint mission as Linux moves towards color managed workflows

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Mon May 14 02:56:14 PDT 2012

Hello Edmund,
Kai-Uwe /and Graeme ) proposed an additional option
"org.linuxfoundation.calibration=off" for the case, that the
linearization curves are made by printing a linearization-testchart and
measuring it.

In your case,  it should be "org.linuxfoundation.calibration=on" but
"org.linuxfoundation.color-management=off"

Best regards
Jan-Peter

----------  Please note the new adress --------------

homann colormanagement --------- fon +49 30 611 075 18