[Openicc] Gutenprint mission as Linux moves towards color managed workflows

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Mon May 14 05:37:11 PDT 2012

Robert,

 Maybe I've used too harsh language here - it's not that we don't expose
the options, it is that some off them should IMHO be placed in a "touch
only if you really know what you are doing group", so that a user does not
inadvertently get a bucket of ink running down the front of his
large-format printer.

Edmund