[packagekit] Res: KPackageKit 0.1 and QPackageKit2 released

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 29 07:14:41 PDT 2008

Yes if i'm not wrong Steven M. Parrish is the
one who's packaging it fo FC, i contacted him to
tell about the release, let's see what he
has to say.
And to add if is you Steven who's packaging it
please do two packages as Adrien pointed, as I
also think changes in the ui will be more frequent
than hopefully on the lib.

Thanks,
Daniel.