[packagekit] Res: KPackageKit 0.1 and QPackageKit2 released

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 29 07:50:53 PDT 2008

>I've cc'd him on this email. Steven, can I update the versions of
>packagekit-qt and kpackagekit, or do you want to do it?

Do you think kpackagekit should also be a 0.3 version?

BTW i think that for 0.4.x there should be a
role to package extensions so that yum backend
emmits rpm, apt .deb, so the ui could verify that
and promptly says that this package extension isn't
supported by this distro go get a .rmp package! :)
What do you think?
Does dummy backend install file packages? i need to implement
that on kpk.

Daniel.