[packagekit] Hacking dbus signals

Friki zoid friackazoid at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:48:29 PST 2009

I wrote a not entirely correct. I understand that there not legal case to
get url in my program. I want to wrote patch for PackegeKit, to add key_url
as a parametr for "repo-detail" signal. I want to ask is there someone
program-architecture trouble to do this. And I want to ask where is
param_value formed before the function.