[packagekit] GNOME PackageKit 3.0.0 released

Daniel Hernandez Bahr dbahr at uci.cu
Fri May 6 02:00:53 PDT 2011

The thing is: Nova (the distro we at the University of Informatics
Sciences from Cuba develop) although based on Ubuntu, is goint to use
Gnome3 as desktop environment, and as we would like to stick with
PackageKit Gnome as desktop package manager it is imperative to us that
we get our hands on the 3.0.0 PacakgeKit Gnome release asap.

I'll check the gnome3 ppa .. thanks for everything.

Best regards,

Bahr.