[packagekit] slapt backend

Eugen Wissner belka.ew at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 08:43:12 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm one of the developer of Gnome Desktop for Slackware Linux (
droplinegnome.org). I was thinking about using slapt-get as default
installer (or writing my one) and packagekit/gnome-packagekit as graphic
and administration interface to it. I've tried to build the last packagekit
with slapt backend and it fails. The last git update of slapt backend is
dated with 07.2012. Is there anyone who is working on slapt support in the
packagekit? I would be happy to help if I can.

Thanks.
Best regards
Eugene Wissner