[packagekit] slapt backend

Eugen Wissner belka.ew at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 01:39:32 PDT 2013

Dropline is just another Gnome distribution, we have our own build system,
ship other packages, e.g. PAM support. Gnome SlackBuild is quite dead in
the last time.
If nobody is taking care of slapt backend I could do it, I would look in
the code at first myself and update it for the newest slapt-get and
packagekit or ask one more I won't understand something. Can I just submit
a patch in this ML when something works as expected?