[Piglit] Building current piglit on ubuntu 12.04?

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Sun Sep 4 15:30:13 UTC 2016

Quoting Ilia Mirkin (2016-09-03 20:59:23)
> piglit does not require python3, it is meant to be able to run with
> either python2.7 or python3.3+. If you find that something *requires*
> python3, please report that separately.

Indeed. The chbangs for all of the scripts are python3 because we have
to pick one or the other, and python3 enables more features without
external requirements, so we picked that one. You can still call it via
python2  <script> and ./piglit or ./piglit-* should work, if not those
are bugs, please report.

Dylan