[Pm-utils] POSIXification of pm-utils

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:52:51 PST 2008

I have a preliminary posix-safe version of pm-utils available for
testing. It is stored in a Mercurial repository located at
http://hg.fnordovax.org/pm-utils/

Major changes:
* Renamed the hooks directory to sleep.d
* Made all scripts run correctly using /bin/dash as well as /bin/bash
* Generalized the hook-running infrastructure and modified
pm-powersave to use it instead of having its own copy.
* Broke making pm-pmu and pm-reset-swap because I am an autotools n00b.

The diff from the CVS trunk is about 80k (mainly due to file
movement), so I will not spam the mailing list with it.

Comments, patches, flames, praise, etc. welcome!