[Pm-utils] Hooks Tutorial

alkos333 me at alkos333.net
Sat Feb 7 10:29:10 PST 2009

I need to write two suspend hooks:  one for xlockscreen and the other
for gkrellm.

I'd like xlockscreen to lock the screen whenever I suspend/hibernate
and I want gkrellm to restart whenever I suspend/hibernate because it
seems to have a problem with when either a battery or an adapter are
used instead of w/e was used prior to suspend.

Are there any tutorials that would describe the syntax and give an
overview of predefined functions and variable?

Thanks,
alkos333

--

Joe E. Lewis  - "I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week
without a drink."