[poppler] Pdf-transparency.

Lukasz Kwestarz Lukasz.Kwestarz at stazysta.comarch.com
Tue Aug 23 05:57:54 PDT 2005

Ok I have to use gs operator to make my box transparency. But when I put this (part of code in bold):

<</Type /Page
/Contents 31 0 R
/Parent 30 0 R
/Resources <<
/ExtGState <<
/AlphaOn 25 0 R

/ProcSet [/PDF /Text /ImageB /ImageC /ImageI]
/Font <<
/F4 4 0 R

/Shading <<
/Sh2 2 0 R
/Sh5 5 0 R

/XObject <<

/MediaBox [0 0 595. 842.]

endobj

in the pdf file the colors are darker than before. I have a couple object that do not use the gs operator
and they are darker than before. That is why I wrote that i did not have to use the gs. I have to use it when i want to have a transparency, byt when i put /ExtGState... in pdf file the colors are darker. I use the shading in this pdf too. Maybe that is the reason?? Maybe soneone have the pdf with transparency and other objects??

Anyone know the reason??