[poppler] Proposal: Poppler 0.8 release plan

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 19 07:26:48 PST 2008

Alle sabato 19 gennaio 2008, Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> So the 0.8 release date is "aproaching" (we decided it to be 3rd March
> 2008) that means less than two months to go.

Personally I'd go with two months from now, as major works was introduced in
the core (and still some will hopefully go, I hope), and frontends have to be
adjusted/improved accordingly.

> So here is the release plan, feel free to comment:

Always personally, I don't see the reason to use 0.7 just for beta/rc naming,
instead of picking eg 0.7.80, 81, ... 90, and so on. After all, we are not
the Linux kernel, nor a GNOME application.

--
Pino Toscano