[poppler] Changed renderings due to Annot/Form changes

carlosgc carlosgc at gnome.org
Thu Mar 24 03:30:54 PDT 2011

Excerpts from Albert Astals Cid's message of vie mar 11 09:31:51 +0100 2011:
> Hi Carlos, the following files suffer from rendering changes due to Annot/Form
> changes, sometimes is just that the "tick" mark moved up a bit, and sometimes
> a "radio button" drawing got replaced by a "cross".
>
> As far as I understood you said there should be no rendering difference at all
> so i'm sending the whole list so that you can have a look and fix the
> regressions.
>
>  * https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=26497

If the problem here is the check buttons, it's not a regression, but a
feature :-) we are now correctly using the appearance stream of the
annotation.

>  * Document not in the internet (will mail to you)
>  * http://launchpadlibrarian.net/11456651/f1040nre-2007.pdf

Ditto.

>  * Document not in the internet (will mail to you)
>  * http://launchpadlibrarian.net/14733056/Absentee%20Ballot.pdf

Ditto.

>  * https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=29612

Can I see the differences? or did you remove the results already?

>  * http://www.tcpdf.org/examples/example_054.pdf

This doesn't look correct compared to acroread, I'll look at it in
detail.

>  * http://librarian.launchpad.net/1607136/evince.pdf

Ditto. (not a bug)

>  * Document not in the internet (will mail to you)

You have sent 3 documents to me, one twice (I guess by mistake) that
seems to be the same document than example_054.pdf, and the other one
looks correct.

> Albert

Thank you very much for running the test suite, I'll look at the
two documents that are incorrectly rendered in detail.

Regards,
--
Carlos Garcia Campos
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462